Arid Edge provides innovative, practical and achievable land management and conservation services for sustainable arid communities and landscapes.
Weed management and bush regeneration work in arid zones is a large part of Arid Edge’s work, and we have extensive experience working in partnership with Indigenous communities to protect sacred sites and rare and threatened flora and fauna.
Arid Edge’s low-impact, remote-area, arid-zone-appropriate trail building techniques mean minimal disturbance to fragile desert ecosystems during trail works.
Consulting and conservation planning
- Natural area management planning
- Vegetation surveys (biodiversity, tree health, weeds)
- Fuel load assessments
- Property assessments (residential, commercial, rural)
- Walking & MTB Track assessments & design
Vegetation management and natural area conservation
• Natural area restoration & bush regeneration services
• Revegetation (planting, direct seeding)
• Weed management & contract spraying
• Firebreak maintenance
• Erosion control & drainage structures
• Conservation earthworks & rainwater harvesting (urban, rural, remote)
• Participatory consultation workshops with communities
• Engagement with Traditional Owners
• Indigenous workforce deployment & employment pathways
• Indigenous supervisor/mentors for younger workers